Passing the Baton
Passing the Baton is a full day event to help equip & encourage children’s workers as they pass the baton of the faith on to the next generation.
This event caters to the needs of those involved in children’s church, scripture in schools, camps, holiday programs, youth clubs, kids outreach activities, or Brigades. The day includes – Keynote speaker, 10 electives and a large expo of kids ministry resources.
Enjoy networking & meeting people who are also committed to children’s ministry.
- Date: Saturday 10th February, 2018
- Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Venue: Mt Pleasant Baptist Church (Address: 497 Marmion St, Booragoon WA)
- Costs: $45 per person
- Concession (under 21 or pensioners) – $5 discount
- No Group discounts available
- Lunch $12 (optional) or you are welcome to bring your own
Registrations close Thursday 8th February 2018 midday
For more information about this event and Registration, go to the Passing the Baton website (http://passingthebaton.org.au)