EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
RELIEF RECEPTIONIST at EMMANUEL CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY SCHOOL
START DATE: TERM 4, 2018
Emmanuel Christian Community School provides primarily, though not exclusively, for children from Christian homes, where the standards reflect those of the school. The school provides an environment that teaches that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe and that all knowledge comes from Him. That Jesus is His Son and that Salvation comes only from accepting Him as Saviour and Lord.
We provide a high standard of education that fosters self-discipline in the learner while teaching him to accept the discipline of the church, which is the Body of Christ, to be obedient to his parents and to obey the laws of the government. We also train the learner in the moral and ethical standards of the Bible as interpreted in the Scriptures.
The School also aims to provide an education that stresses co-operation rather than competition, fostering the development of the gifts, skills and abilities of the students for the service of Jesus Christ in the Church and the wider community. Teaching God’s Word to instil lifetime values in the lives of the children is an all-important part of Emmanuel’s desire to nurture spiritual growth.
If you would like to be part of this school, Expressions of Interest are invited for a Relief Receptionist to commence 2018 TERM 4. For more information and application, please download the documents below:
- Expression of Interest & Confession of Faith (PDF)
- Job Description (PDF)
- Administrator Job Application Form (PDF)
APPLICANTS TO BE CONSIDERED
- must meet selection criteria
- would have to be computer literate (Word & Excel)
- have to be in regular church attendance/fellowship
- attached 'Confession of Faith' must be agreed and adhered to by the successful candidate
- must complete the school job application form which can be downloaded from the school website (http://www.eccs.wa.edu.au/careers/) and,
- submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume & all relevant certificates, qualifications.
Please include the following in your application:
- Police Clearance
- Working With Children Card (WWC)
- Current Curriculum Vitae